Institute of international Business
Master Degree Thesis Proposal Regulation
- According to the “Institute of International Business Master's Program Regulation,” students are required to pass a thesis proposal before the final defense and only can submit a final defense application after at least three months of thesis proposal.
- Students must first obtain the consent of their advisor and then submit the application form of the final oral defense to the IB office.
- Student’s thesis proposal should include at least two review committee members and the advisor must be one of the review committee members.
- The "Master's Thesis Proposal Review Application Form", should be signed by your advisor and submitted to the IB office three days before the thesis proposal. Also, Students should register the proposal room yourself.
- The proposal is divided into 10 minutes for the thesis presentation and 10 minutes for the QA.
- Students are required to print the number of copies of the “Master's Thesis Proposal Review Form” according to the number of committee members, and hand it to the committee members before the proposal.
- If the date of the review changes, please inform the IB office.
- The master's thesis proposal review results are divided into:
- Pass: After three months from the date, you can submit a master degree final oral test.
- Passed after the revision: After the revision, your advisor will sign the “Thesis revision pass form” to confirm the date of adoption. After three months of the date of the adoption, Student can apply for the master degree final oral test.
- Failure: Re-submit the thesis proposal.
- For the related forms, please go to our website - "Form Download" - "Master Class Form" to download.